Every year, CPT® is revised and updated to accommodate current terminology, technology and practice. 2017 saw many CPT® code changes taking effect.
This session by expert speaker Donelle Holle, RN, will give you all the latest and critical information in regards to new codes for 2017 as well as an overview of CPT® codes that are vital in Pediatrics. She will also give you an understanding of how to properly use them to avoid denials and delays.
Who Should Attend
- Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC
- Amy Turner, RN, BSN, MMHC, CPC
- Melanie Witt, RN, CPC, COBGC, MA
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, MBA
- Stacie L. Buck, RHIA, CCS-P, CIRCC, RCC, AAPC Fellow
Donelle Holle is an RN with over 38 years of experience in Coding and Billing. She started in a pediatric office and left to go into consulting work. She has worked in Pediatrics most of her career even when doing consulting as primary care is her specialty with Pediatrics as her subspecialty. She is the past director of Professional billing for the University of MI, Dept. of Pediatrics...
More Events By The Speaker