Does your practice understand when postoperative pain is considered bundled with the surgeon's office?
Your pain relief is here. Join pain billing expert Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC for this 1-hour presentation where she will help you with your documentation and coding and billing for postoperative pain.
Here's a look at what Kelly will cover:
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? MDs, CRNAs, billers, coders, practice managers, and administrative staff.
- Thomas J. Force, Esq.
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CPMA, CCS, AHIMA-Approved
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, COC , CPC-P, CPC-I , CPCO, CEN
- Simone M. Johnson, BA, COC, CPC, CPC-P, CPC-I, AHIMA-Approv
Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I has over 32 years experience in anesthesia coding and billing and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is a certified coder, with special certification in anesthesia coding, and a certified instructor through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves as...
More Events By The Speaker