Know the OIG's trigger points for chronic pain practices.
Chronic pain management practices know all too well the compliance tightrope that they walk, especially considering the risk of billing fraud and abuse and prescribing meds that can result in criminal charges.. Not surprisingly, the government keeps close tabs through audits and investigations to make sure pain management practices are on the up and up.
But how does the government decide who to audit and investigate, and how can you prepare for such a visit? You can find out by attending this special 1-hour audioconference with topic expert and attorney Vicki Myckowiak. She'll discuss compliance risk areas as well as practical solutions chronic pain practices can put to use right away. You'll also have the expert's insight into the government's focus areas and on resources that'll point you in the right direction.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- Why chronic pain practices are so high on the government's watch list for compliance -- and what the OIG is looking for.
- Common pitfalls in pain coding and self-audits. One hint: Target incident-to billing.
- The best way to assess your practice's compliance risks. Don't leave this critical step out!
- Are you testing patients for drug use? Here's what happened to pain practices that didn't perform this vital check.
- The role of a narcotics contract for patients -- omitting this critical element defeats its purpose.
- Why educating and monitoring front-office staff is a must-do in the compliance arena.
- Emerging payer focus areas ... and how to stay on top of them.
Who should attend? Anyone who works in a pain practice including receptionists, coders and billers, physicians and non-physician practitioners.
Your registration includes:
- "Risk-free guarantee. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund your money."
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- "Complete training for your entire staff: Buy it once, use it again and again. Our CDs and transcripts are an unbeatable on-site training tool for you and all your staff."
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!