In this time of billing and coding it is increasingly important that the physician is reimbursed appropriately for all services and procedures performed. When insurance carriers have not processed claims according to the guidelines it is essential to have the tools to effectively communicate with the insurance carriers for proper reimbursement.
During this 1-hour audio event with expert coder, Lynn Anderanin, review common errors in claims processing and receive sample appeals letters to utilize in your office.
Take a look at what’s covered:
Who should attend? Office staff, billers, coders, collections staff, administrators.
- Marchelle Cagle, CPC,CPC-I,CEMC,CPB,CMOM
- Thomas J. Force, Esq.
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CPMA, CCS, AHIMA-Approved
- Ray Cathey, PA, FAAPA, MHS, MHA, CMSCS, CHCI, CHCC
Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Education for Healthcare Information Services, a revenue cycle management service. She has 30 year’s experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics. With the AAPC, Lynn is a national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the National Advisory Board.