Coding and Reimbursement for Hip, Femur and Knee Surgerical Procedures
Hip/Femur and Knee surgical procedures and its coding have always been challenging, especially when it comes to hip arthroscopies. Learn CMS/CCI issues, as well as CPT and what AAOS states in their bulletins and programs. Get insights on what to look for in an operative note when it comes to loose bodies and how to report them and walk through FAI to Total joint and femoral fractures.
Join us in this On demand webinar – “Coding and Reimbursement for Hip, Femur and Knee Surgerical Procedures” on Tuesday – 30 July, 2013. This webinar can be accessed anytime on Tuesday once registered.
- Find out what is all included in 29914-29916, as well as the other hip arthroscopy codes as per CPT and CCI
- Know when you will be able to report separately for removal of loose bodies with an FAI procedure and what would be the appropriate code and modifier
- When it comes to total hips and revision of total hips how they are reported and what to look for in the operative note. And what happens with coding when there is a peri-prosthetic fracture as well as a femoral shaft fracture.
- Discover how to apply the NCCI guidelines and should you apply across the board to all payers/carriers
- Answering and providing support for your tough hip/femur surgical procedures
- Learn coding in case of excision bursa
- Coding for SI joint injection changes with US guidance
- How about the Poly Liner or Prosthetic Head exchange?
- Clear your understanding on spacer
- Learn correct coding for distal femurs
- Get an understanding of 7th Characters for M84.3- Stress fracture
- What is all included in 29880 and 29881 per CPT and CCI.
- Know when you will be able to report separately for removal of loose bodies and what would be the appropriate code and modifier.
- Learn codes and condition for reporting surgical knee arthroscopy for debridement of articular cartilage.
- When and how to report HCPCS code G0289 with other codes.
- Learn Chondroplasty Issue, Meniscal Transplantation, Fulkerson, Subchondroplasty and their reporting.
- When it comes to total knees and revision of total knees how they are reported and what to look for in the operative note.
- How to apply the NCCI guidelines and should you apply across the board to all payers/carriers.
- Answering and providing support for your tough knee surgical procedures.
- And much more…
Who should attend? Coders, Billers, Office Managers, Practice Manager, Therapist
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today