With the multitude of CPT changes that occur each year, and no grace period for these changes, you must be ready for these changes by name.
In this session Lynn Anderanin will discuss the CPT changes for 2012 that will affect orthopedics.
PLUS: Get the scoop on new procedures that are being performed that CPT 2012 may not be addressing.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Office Managers, Office administrators, billing and coding managers, coders, auditors, physicians.
- Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO, COC
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CPMA, CCS
- Sue Dill Calloway, RN, MSN, JD
- Melody S. Irvine, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CFPC, CPB, CPC-I, CCS-P
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC, is the Sr. Director of Coding Education for Healthcare Information Services, a revenue cycle management service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics. With the AAPC, Lynn is a national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the National Advisory Board.