It’s not just the physicians’ and nurses’ job to move people through the ER.
A patient in an Illinois hospital died while waiting to be seen in the ER – and the death was ruled a homicide. But even when outcomes aren’t that extreme, long ER times lead to poor patient outcomes and terrible PR.
Don’t accept long wait times as a fact of life. Learn how to deal with a shortage of trained personnel and other roadblocks that affect your wait times significantly in this 60-minute teleconference with expert speaker Ted Kloth. He’ll discuss operational methods that have -- and haven’t -- worked for hospitals and how to save time, money and your patient satisfaction.
Who should attend: Staff nurses, supervisors, managers, case managers, risk management personnel, and ED directors.
Here's what you will learn:
- Smart ways to tackle the big 3: Time, money, and patient satisfaction.
- Why your whole facility must be "bought in," not "brought in," when it comes to moving patients.
- How ancillary and supportive services can contribute to the success of any plan.
- Patient safety: Where it sits in the ER wait time controversy.
- What an ER is really for -- and how to address expectations in patient education.
- The #1 key to running a successful ED. Hint: Think short time.
- Have lingering questions? Ask Ted directly during an interactive Q&A!
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 800-874-9180 Today!