Navigate wound care coding twists and turns with ease.
Coding for wound care interventions is no walk in the park. Between strict documentation requirements and the HHS Office of Inspector General ready to pounce on anything suspicious, you can’t afford to make one mistake. To keep your wound care coding expertise at its best -- and to keep your denials at a minimum – join nationally known coding specialist Annette Grady, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CCS-P, to learn coding tips on traditional -- and new -- wound care technologies and the documentation checklist to back them up. Be prepared to walk away a brand new coder armed with valuable knowledge that can save your clinic lots of money.
- Current wound care documentation issues hot off the OIG’s checklist.
- Wound care coding problem areas ... they’re not as complicated as you think.
- Selective and nonselective debridement: Are you choosing the right code?
- Understand key terms for skin substitutes and the codes that get you paid.
- Have a non-physician practitioner involved in wound care treatment? Here’s the documentation you need -- and the issues you may face.
- What you need to support that 25 modifier for separate E/M services.
- Where coding and payer policies stand on negative pressure wound therapy.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Coding and billing specialists and administrators in settings that administer wound care.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today