Expect claim denials - or worse - if you aren't billing incident-to and shared visit services just right.
Join expert Elin Baklid Kunz, MBA, CPC, CCS for the latest rules on billing incident-to and shared billing during this 1-hour event. Elin will get you up to date on everything you need to know to stay compliant and maximize your reimbursements.
Elin will provide:
- Documentation Tips for Common Physician CPT Coding Issues
- Sample Policy for Non-Physician Practitioners
- Supervision Requirements and "Incident-to"
- PLUS: Self-audit checklists for Shared Visits and "Incident-to"
- Government Enforcement and Risk Areas
- Recent OIG's report on Non Physician Practitioners
- Medicare's Shared/split visits and relationship to "Incident-to"
- Documentation and Billing Requirements
- The Private Payer Difference
- Supervision requirements
- Education tools to improve compliance
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coding professionals, billing specialist, practice managers, HIM directors, compliance officers, case managers and, physicians.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!