Make sure you're on the pulse of ICD-9 coding for Cardiology.
You need to report the right diagnosis code to the correct level of specificity to ensure timely payment and avoid denials.
In this information packed session you will get in tune with the correct way to use the ICD-9 codes.
Here's a look at some of the topics covered:
- Be sure you caught the Oct. 1 change for aortic ectasia coding.
- Do you know the new V code for corrected congenital heart malformations?
- When an NSTEMI evolves to a STEMI, apply this official coding rule.
- A patient is admitted to a hospital with an AMI and then moved to another location for treatment. Know which fifth digit applies.
- Discover when to assume a relationship between hypertension and another disease - and when not to.
- Expand your BMI coding options Oct. 1, or expect denials.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, office managers, physicians.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!