If front office management is causing you more headaches than your patient care, you are not alone.
Poor patient communication leads to wasted time and money recalling patients and others for clarifications. Stop the hemorrhage with this 60 minute audioconference and make changes now that will offer improvements in both the efficiency and attitudes of your staff.
Here's what you will learn:
Who should attend? Front desk, clinical staff, billers, coders, supervisors and administrators.
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Sue Dill Calloway, RN, MSN, JD
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CPMA, CCS, AHIMA-Approved
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, COC , CPC-P, CPC-I , CPCO, CEN
- Jim Sheldon-Dean,
- Simone M. Johnson, BA, COC, CPC, CPC-P, CPC-I, AHIMA-Approv
Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, is the Principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC, A company founded 11 years ago to meet the education and compliance needs of physicians and their staff. Jill has over 30 years of medical experience working in all areas of the medical practice including clinical, billing and rounding with physicians.Her comments and opinions can be seen in several publications and also heard on a variety of audio-conferences....
More Events By The Speaker