Revised Joint Commission standards are in -- get prepared for your next survey.
Bring your healthcare organization up to speed with the Joint Commission's 2009 Environment of Care standards. Join nationally-known hospital safety expert Ode Keil during this audio learning session where you'll get the lowdown on big changes and walk away with tools you can use right away to prepare for a survey.
What you’ll learn:
- How much the EoC standards have changed. The answer may surprise you.
- Environment of Care requirements that have carried over into 2009. Don't miss these.
- How the Standards Improvement Initiative will make life a lot easier next year.
- Review Environment of Care, Emergency Management and Life Safety highlights.
- A new development in scoring Life Safety standards. Find out whether it will help, or hurt you.
- New tweaks to the survey process: What you need to know about the organization -- and length -- of the survey.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Facility managers, engineering directors, safety officers, Joint Commission coordinators or directors, and biomedical engineering managers.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
Disclaimer: AudioEducator is in no way affiliated with The Joint Commission®, or The Joint Commission Enterprise®.