Still struggling with PPS changes? Get your answers here!
If you're still feeling the aftershock of the new home health PPS system, you're not alone. Many home health agencies are still struggling to understand these major reimbursement changes, as well as their RHHIs and the Common Working File.
If you still aren't sure you're collecting 100 percent of your deserved reimbursement or are experiencing issues with your claims, this is the teleconference for you. Join home health reimbursement expert Michelle Enger, MBA, for this valuable 1-hour session. You'll not only learn the important PPS changes in plain English, but you'll also know how to be better prepared for upcoming yearly changes.
Here's a sampling of what you'll learn:
- Did you catch all the PPS changes last January? Here's an overview to refresh your memory.
- Early claims processing issues with the new PPS system: delayed and incorrect payments, grace periods and non-routine supplies, etc.
- Stellar tips to help you resolve ongoing claims processing issues.
- Have claims RTP'ing incorrectly as well as the specific reason codes? Here's the answer.
- Know your RHHI's approximate time frame and plan to resolve ongoing claims processing issues.
- 4 Steps to ensure your agency is being properly reimbursed.
- Looking ahead: Prepare for yearly PPS changes with these resources.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Home health agency owners, all billing personnel and financial managers.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 800-874-9180 Today!