Planning, Drafting, and Revising Policies & Procedures that Ensure Compliance with Safety and Operational Best Practices.
While most employees understand the value of running profit-driven businesses, fewer realize that a process-driven culture consistently achieves indispensable benefits, including:
- Establishing a reliable framework for detecting errors before they cause enormous financial impacts and potentially devastating effects to the company’s reputation
- Ensuring employees operate within a reliable system that keeps them safe while working effectively and efficiently
- Instilling in their customers a deep sense of trust that they are buying products and services from a high-quality company
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) lie at the center of creating and maintaining ethics-focused, safety-conscious, law-abiding, and high-performance organizations. SOPs are necessary in every corner of a business:
- Compliance, to ensure due diligence in conforming with legal and safety requirements, including ISO standards
- Research & Development, to administer efficacious research models and to confirm the accuracy of testing results
- Purchasing, to detail critical steps for ethical, cost-effective procurement of equipment and materials
- Operations & Production, to facilitate a safety-first, quality-conscious mindset among line workers and supervisors
- Shipping, to fulfill environmental and transportation regulations and to control shipping costs
- Information Technology, to deliver excellent system security, efficient companywide operations, and comprehensive disaster recovery
- Marketing and Forecasting, to communicate reliable market information and render realistic short- and long-term forecasts
- Sales, to provide useful lead generation, engaging sales presentations, and mutually beneficial contract management
- Finance and Budgeting, to explain the processes for handling financial transactions and reporting to management about the company’s fiscal health
- Human Resources, to list instructions for recruiting, hiring, and firing staff; training employees in performing their job effectively, providing employee benefits; and administering timely and accurate payroll
- Senior Management, to create, disseminate, and execute the company’s mission, goals, and strategic plan
Join this live Webinar by expert speaker Philip Vassallo, Ed.D., to understand how to create effective standard operating procedures and how to derive maximum benefits from them. Also, get practical tips for preparing and presenting detailed instructions completely, clearly, and concisely.
Philip will use examples from diverse industries to ensure that you can apply what you have learned in the session to any job that requires standard operating procedures. You will emerge from this webinar as a thought leader for your organization in establishing and sustaining an effective operational culture. This session results from Philip’s decades of consulting to quality assurance managers, technical writers, procedural writers, and technicians from diverse industries.
- Establish a scope and list of elements to include in a procedure.
- Create a sequence that readers can immediately understand.
- Use visual aids that highlight the key points.
- Edit instructions precisely to ensure proper task completion.
- Get a simple framework for planning, drafting, and revising policies and procedures that ensure compliance with safety and operational best practices.
- Learn to apply SOPs in complex, policy-laden environments.
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Managers
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Technical Writers
- Procedural Writers
- Specifications Writers
- Technical Users
- Business Analysts
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today