1. Training by the experts only: We listen to the industry. Our selection process for speakers is stringent. We feature only the top names in the field.
2. 250+ audio conferences in a year: That means you have a wide array of topics to choose from. You can be selective as per the specific training needs for you and your staff.
3. Topic selections: Be the first to implement the latest coding, compliance, legal and regulatory updates. Advance your career by untangling intricate surgery topics which are rarely provided by our competition.
4. Market/specialty representation: Our scheduling is well planned so that all specialties and markets like Physician Practices, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, HHAs, Hospice, Rehabs, SNFs, Pharma & Biotech, Food Safety are well catered.
5. 150+ AAPC CEUs: You can earn these CEUs every year by registering for coding/billing/compliance topics.
6. Save money on travel: Learn while sitting in your office/conference room/home. No need to travel to distant locations. You can listen to the experts live and participate in Q&A sessions to clear any confusion.
7. Save money through packs: Our special packages are designed as per the specialties (neurosurgery, urology etc.), topics (HIPAA, ICD-10 etc.), markets (Home health, Hospice etc.), besides annual subscription options, in which you can save up to 90% of your costs. We also have a beginners’ pack. These packs start at $399 only.
8. 5 Learning Formats: You have the choice to attend our webinars, request for replays for the webinars already done, or buy Instant Download, DVD recordings and PDF transcripts. Many of our customers choose two formats simultaneously – Live+DVD or Live+PDF. It’s up to you how you want to receive the training from our experts.
I recently received 4 DVDs from Audioeducator; not only were they user friendly and portable; they contained invaluable information that I was able to implement into my daily...
Tara Rose Conte
AudioEducator is a useful, effective & efficient way to get updated on important coding issues that we face on a daily basis. The knowledge I gained...
Virginia Graziani Lowe, MD, JD
Thank you so much for your assistance during this complicated time of transition from ICD 9 to ICD 10. I have also found your webinars on the Medicare Process very helpful...
Greg Badger, RN, ADON, RAC-CT
Assistanted Director Of Nursing
AudioEducator is very clear to follow, and I really like how the “help” chat screen comes up immediately for assistance. It is also very quick...
National Director of Quality
The accessibility for registration &participation with the AudioEducator website was simple, direct & clear. I also found it quite helpful to receive the necessary information...
Nemours Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders
First time using Audioeducator. Very pleased. Also liked the flexibility of having the full day to watch it....
Everything was set up perfectly. No reason to mess with perfection....
This was my first webinar and I really enjoyed it....