2012 HBO & Wound Care Billing and Coding For Healthcare Providers
HBO & Wound Care: Increase Your Revenue Opportunities by Following the Rules of Documentation Requirements
The rules for documentation requirements change frequently. Which providers can treat and bill, what services can be billed together, and how they should be reported can be confusing. Wound care and HBO are highly scrutinized by all payers, and this seminar will help you maximize revenue and “keep the rules”.
Also, the session will provide the knowhow for documenting medical necessity for wound care and coding, and getting paid for multiple debridement.
So lets join this action-packed event presented by Melanie Maycock, to get NPP reimbursement tips and learn the correct usage of Modifiers 25 and 59.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- How to correctly bill E&M services and same day wound care
- Documentation and correct measurement of multiple wounds, undermining, tunneling, etc.
- 2012 CPT code and documentation changes
- Update on debridement coding and provider requirements
- PLUS: Live Q&A in addition to a Wound Care & HBO Provider Answer sheet
Who should attend? Physical therapists, wound care physicians and nurses, office managers, billers and coders as well as HBO facility billers and providers
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Kathleen G. Bailey, CPA, MBA, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CCS-P
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
About Our Speaker
Melanie Maycock,CASC, CCA, has 15 years experience in ASC billing coding and contracting as well as 10 years experience in ASC consulting. Having worked on both the Free-standing ASC, Hospital Surgery Center and physician sides, her experience and knowledge can help providers when reporting the same procedures and help make ASC coding easier and more profitable.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.