Coding for Pediatric Urological Procedures
Simplify Coding for Pediatric Urological Procedures to Optimize Reimbursement
As coding for complicated pediatric urological procedures do not always follow adult coding rules, it can become confusing to coders and billers. Needless to say, confusion leads to erroneous billing which adversely affects the reimbursement.
Think you can overcome this confusion, register now to arm yourself with strategies to code pediatric urological procedures correctly every time?
This audio conference is what you need! Our expert Michael A. Ferragamo provides the attendees with the knowledge and coding know-how to accurately bill for these services with the correct CPT® codes and combinations of codes and with proper modifier use. Case reports will be presented and their correct coding will be reviewed.
Plus, you get coding tips and references to various case scenarios will highlight the particular CPT® codes necessary for correct coding.
Here are a few topics covered in the session:
- How one should bill for comprehensive pediatric office visits when rectal and vaginal examinations are rarely performed?
- How to use 1995 E/M guidelines for documentation of the pediatric physical examination?
- How to bill correctly for the Monti procedure and its variations?
- How to code correctly when billing for the MACE procedure?
- Unusual diversionary procedures and undiversion and their proper coding
- How to code for inquinal surgery such as orchiopexy, hydrocelectomy. hernia repair, and when one should and should not bill these procedures at the same encounter?
- Laparoscopic surgical coding in pediatric practice.
Who should attend? Coders for offices performing mostly adult urology and some pediatric urology as well as coders and billers for full time pediatric urology practices...also for pediatric urologists, pediatric surgeons and their office coders and personnel, non-physician providers involved in pediatric urology practices, their staff, managers, and nurses and any office staff involved in pediatric urology coding, billing, posting or scheduling especially those with need of the proper codes for the hospital OR.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Jim Sheldon-Dean,
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CCS
About Our Speaker
Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS is the former chief of urology of Hempstead Medical Center and of Franklin Medical Center of Long Island, New York, and presently is assistant clinical professor of urology, State University of New York, Stony Brook School of Medicine.Starting as a sole practitioner in the 1960s, and now as the senior urologist in a six-person group, he has continued to oversee all coding and reimbursement...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.