2012 Urology Coding Update
Get ready for the 2012 Urology coding changes with Dr. Ferragamo - right from the comfort of your office
Changes in both diagnosis and procedure codes can affect your everyday claims processing. Don’t risk delayed payments by being out of the loop on all the urology codes for 2012. Get your whole staff up to speed in just 60 minutes with Michael Ferragamo’s information-packed audio session.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- New & revised 2012 ICD-9 Diagnoses.
- New, revised & deleted 2012 CPT® code changes.
- Medicare Part B Changes for 2012.
- Medicare Physician E/M Fee Schedule.
- Calculation of Medicare Fees 2012.
- Conversion factor changes in 2012.
- 2012 Relative Value Units changes for Urology.
- 2012 Changes in Procedural RBRVU’s
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Billing staff, coding staff, doctors, office managers, and collection staff in Urology practices
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS is the former chief of urology of Hempstead Medical Center and of Franklin Medical Center of Long Island, New York, and presently is assistant clinical professor of urology, State University of New York, Stony Brook School of Medicine.Starting as a sole practitioner in the 1960s, and now as the senior urologist in a six-person group, he has continued to oversee all coding and reimbursement...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.