Smart Ways to Keep Your Radiology Referrals Flowing
Are you getting all the referrals you can… and getting them compliantly?
It's not always easy to maintain relationships with your current referrals while trying to generate new referrals -- not to mention staying compliant with Stark law.
And it's even harder for non-radiologists. But, with the help of Becky Zellmer in this 1-hour audio event, you'll walk away with the tools you need to develop stellar marketing materials that kick your referrals into high-gear and stay compliant at the same time.
Here's what you will learn:
- What you need to know about Stark Law and radiology services before you get referral-happy.
- The difference between Radiologist and General Physician training -- and why it's so important for you to know.
- How to keep your existing referrals: It can take more than a postcard.
- Develop new relationships with referring physicians -- simple, new tactics that work.
- Key marketing strategies you can't afford not to use.
- The top 4 referral challenges radiologists face -- and what to do about them.
Who should attend? Radiologists, office managers, administrators, and marketing executives.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer), CPC, CBCS, MBS, has 16 years experience in coding, billing, auditing, reimbursement and collections. She has a diverse background, having performed duties in medical offices from patient care to collections. She has had the pleasure of auditing and educating physicians nationally. She is currently employed at SVA Healthcare Services as a Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor. Zellmer...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.