Smart Ways to Keep Your Radiology Referrals Flowing
Are you getting all the referrals you can… and getting them compliantly?
It's not always easy to maintain relationships with your current referrals while trying to generate new referrals -- not to mention staying compliant with Stark law.
And it's even harder for non-radiologists. But, with the help of Becky Zellmer in this 1-hour audio event, you'll walk away with the tools you need to develop stellar marketing materials that kick your referrals into high-gear and stay compliant at the same time.
Here's what you will learn:
- What you need to know about Stark Law and radiology services before you get referral-happy.
- The difference between Radiologist and General Physician training -- and why it's so important for you to know.
- How to keep your existing referrals: It can take more than a postcard.
- Develop new relationships with referring physicians -- simple, new tactics that work.
- Key marketing strategies you can't afford not to use.
- The top 4 referral challenges radiologists face -- and what to do about them.
Who should attend? Radiologists, office managers, administrators, and marketing executives.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- David Glaser,
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
About Our Speaker
Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer), CPC, CBCS, MBS, has 16 years experience in coding, billing, auditing, reimbursement and collections. She has a diverse background, having performed duties in medical offices from patient care to collections. She has had the pleasure of auditing and educating physicians nationally. She is currently employed at SVA Healthcare Services as a Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor.
Becky has educated through teleconferences and national seminars... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.