In just 1 hour, learn the CMS requirements for diagnostic test orders, as well as key documentation tips for some of the most common radiology exams. You'll walk away with newfound confidence to review documentation and assign the correct primary diagnosis code for radiology exams.
What you’ll learn:
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Coders, auditors, compliance officers, registration staff, radiology technologists, and anyone else who deals with radiology documentation.
Your registration includes:
- Richard Gunderman, MD, PhD, MPH
- Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC
- Dr. Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Kathleen G. Bailey, CPA, MBA, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CCS-P, AAPC-
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
Laureen Jandroep, OTR, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-EMS, has been in the health care field since 1986 as Occupational Therapist, then therapy practice owner for 10 years, followed by owning a medical billing and coding school called the CRN Institute. Currently she works full time for CodeRyte Inc. as a coding analyst and on the side teaches review classes for those preparing to become certified coders.