How to Bulletproof Your Radiology Documentation
Say good-bye to the confusion that costs your radiology claims.
In just 1 hour, learn the CMS requirements for diagnostic test orders, as well as key documentation tips for some of the most common radiology exams. You'll walk away with newfound confidence to review documentation and assign the correct primary diagnosis code for radiology exams.
What you’ll learn:
- Documentation requirements for diagnostic radiology and reports: CPT and CMS weigh in.
- 3 Documentation tips for interventional and diagnostic radiology exams.
- Diagnostic test orders demystified: What constitutes an order? Are verbal orders valid? Can the radiologist modify test orders?
- ICD-9 coding how-to for diagnostic tests: Assigning the primary dx, what to use from the report, and more.
- How to code when the radiologists uses the phrase "consistent with" ... and answers to other tough scenarios.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Coders, auditors, compliance officers, registration staff, radiology technologists, and anyone else who deals with radiology documentation.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CCS
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- David Glaser,
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
About Our Speaker
Laureen Jandroep, OTR, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-EMS, has been in the health care field since 1986 as Occupational Therapist, then therapy practice owner for 10 years, followed by owning a medical billing and coding school called the CRN Institute. Currently she works full time for CodeRyte Inc. as a coding analyst and on the side teaches review classes for those preparing to become certified coders.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.