2012 NCCI Guidelines Update For Diagnostic And Interventional Radiology
Did You Know That Most Coders Don’t Read National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) Guidelines Or Even Are Aware They Exist?
Both interventional and diagnostic radiology coding are complicated enough, but if you’re not taking into account NCCI guidelines and edits, then you can be setting yourself — and your practice — up for disaster. Avoid denials by learning about 2012’s latest changes and how they impact documentation and billing requirements.
Join Reimbursement Specialist Cheryl A. Schad, BA Ed, CPC, ACS-RA, PCS, for this 60-minutes audio conference and get this vital information. Our expert presenter will tell you all you need to know in a concise, easy-to-understand way.
This session will help you:
- Solve comparative x-rays and post-CVC placement chest x-rays coding challenges.
- Discover subtleties reporting PICC line assessments.
- Pinpoint the most common post-reduction film coding errors.
- Get your osseous survey claims straight.
- Educate your physicians with what documentation is necessary for bone length studies.
- And much more!
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Radiologists, Radiology Business Administrators, Hospital Radiology Department Administrators, Radiology Coders, Radiology Technicians, Radiology Schedulers
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CPC-P, CENTC
- Jim Sheldon-Dean,
- Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
About Our Speaker
Cheryl A. Schad, BA Ed, CPC, ACS-RA, PCS, is a nationally-recognized Reimbursement Specialist and owner of Schad Medical Management, a physician reimbursement/compliance consulting firm that focuses on CPT and ICD-9 coding and Medicare Part B regulations.
Schad's personal area of expertise is diagnostic and interventional radiology. She has performed numerous workshops, seminars, and audio conferences for organizations including The Coding Institute, The American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.