Don't Get "RAC'ed" By New Medicare Audits
Interactive Webinar: This training event will take place as an interactive webinar. Participants will receive software instructions with audioconference information.
Arm yourself for new audit challenges
It’s official. RAC audits are expanding nationwide, and the RAC contractors get their paycheck ONLY if they find coding and billing mistakes that cost Medicare money. Bottom Line: The feds are giving RAC auditors big incentives to find your practice’s coding and billing mistakes and make you pay. Don’t worry, Let nationally-known health care attorney Wayne J. Miller, Esq. give you a road map to the RAC audit appeal process, as well as tips and techniques to help you at the early stages of an audit to possibly avoid or lessen the need for the challenge process.
- Learn what physician billings are most likely to be under RAC scrutiny.
- Assess your risk of audit and possible appeal success.
- Think a RAC audit is just like any other Medicare appeal? Think again.
- Opportunities for informal or mediated resolutions that most practices miss.
- 2 bullet-proof defenses against a RAC audit. Wayne shows you how.
- Position your practice to minimize appeal issues upon future RAC audits.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Coding and billing professionals in physician practices, physician stakeholders, compliance officers, attorneys and consultants.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Wayne J. Miller, Esq., is a founding partner of the Compliance Law Group, Los Angeles, a law firm focused on health care industry legal compliance for clients nationwide. Wayne has practiced healthcare business and regulatory law throughout his 30-year career. His firm represents a wide range of healthcare industry clients throughout the nation. He is a frequent speaker for The Coding Institute national teleconferences on healthcare reimbursement, transactional and regulatory...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.