CERT Requests And RAC Audits ï¿½ Are You Ready?
Hold on to your reimbursement and fend off scrutiny, denials and reduced payments.
The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is reporting an Fee For Service error rate of 7.8 percent, or $24.1 billion, compared to 3.6 percent previously – they just might come looking for some pay back.
Join KAREN DRUMMOND for this 60-minute conference where she will guide you through what you need to know for RAC audits and CERT requests.
Who should attend? Coding professionals, billing specialist, practice managers, HIM directors, compliance officers, case managers and, physicians
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Ms. Drummond brings over 20 years of experience and twelve coding and billing certifications: CPC-I, CPC, CPC-H, CHA, MCMC, CIBS, PCS, FCS, CMC, ACS-RA, ACS-OB/GYN and CMBS-I. She serves on the national board of Advanced Coding Specialists in Radiology and OB/GYN. Karen is a past presenter for the American Academy of Professional Coders and has worked locally and nationally educating physicians and their staffs...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.