Bronchoscopies: Smart Diagnostic and Surgical Coding
Breathe better during your bronchoscopy coding tasks.
Pulmonology coding is full of nuances and special coding circumstances, particularly in the field of bronchoscopies. For example, was the procedure diagnostic, therapeutic or surgical in nature? And how can you tell from the op note? You probably also run into questions regarding modifiers, bundling, and multiple procedures.
Wait no longer to clear these muddy waters and improve your pulmonology clinic’s reimbursement. Join expert speaker Becky Zellmer during this valuable 1-hour teleconference where you’ll get answers to all your pressing bronchoscopy coding questions. Becky will set the record straight with your coding AND give you a solid background on the lung anatomy and disease processes to help you better translate those op notes.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- A must have for bronchoscopy coding: Anatomy basics and the diseases processes of the lungs.
- Narrow down the best ICD-9 codes from the physician’s documentation. Here’s how.
- All the CPT codes for bronchoscopies explained in bite-sized pieces of info.
- Running into bundling obstacles? See what you can bill separately.
- When you can code for multiple procedures … and when you cannot.
- Think you’re finished? Here’s when you may need a modifier for correct reimbursement.
- BONUS: Real-life operative notes to help you learn the ropes.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Front office staff, billers, coders and providers who report pulmonology claims.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 800-508-2582 Today!
About Our Speaker
Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer), CPC, CBCS, MBS, has 16 years experience in coding, billing, auditing, reimbursement and collections. She has a diverse background, having performed duties in medical offices from patient care to collections. She has had the pleasure of auditing and educating physicians nationally. She is currently employed at SVA Healthcare Services as a Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor.
Becky has educated through teleconferences and national seminars... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.