2012 Pulmonary Billing Procedures & Tests
What's New, What's Revised And What Do We Sometimes Forget When Billing Pulmonary Procedures & Tests?
EBUS and Transbronchial biopsies have been around for a few years. Fiducial markers and computer navigation codes are new. All of these have nuances in documentation that can equate to problems in reimbursement. Pulmonary function test, 6 minute walks and plethsmography are common office tests that have interpretation components, and minimum standards are often not met.
In the ever audited world of medical specialties, documentation and the correct process of billing is very important. Remember, just because you received payments does not mean you billed it correctly (nor does it mean that they won't take their reimbursement back).
Join this 60 minute session where our expert will provide you insights on documentation tips and resources like
- Endoscopy billing rules - where are they defined.
- MPFSB - where is the most current copy and what other valuable information is contained in it.
- TBB - documenting location - the simple easy way.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Is family billing of bronchoscopies worth it to your office?
- What documentation is required for a BAL and how is this procedure being inappropriately billed?
- Documentation of procedures and testing - tips and tools.
- The right and the wrong way to use Modifiers.
- When is 22 appropriate and tips on getting paid more.
- Diagnostic specificity - why it is important today and in the future.
Who should attend? Medical office managers, billing managers, coders and billers
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC is the principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. She brings with over 30 years of medical experience. This includes a diverse background in all areas of medicine from clinical to billing and she has worked with many physician specialties.
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.