Podiatry Coding And Billing
Get Updated On Podiatry Services Billing And Coding.
Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) are limited to procedures in the foot and ankle. Because the practice is limited, many insurance carriers and Medicare have very specific guidelines and policies, many of which relate to medical necessity that not only effect what can be billed, but also if it can be performed by a Podiatrist.
Register for this 60-minute audio conference where coding expert Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC, will show you the policies and guidelines of several insurance carriers as well as Medicare. Get a better understanding of what should be expected to be paid, and what the patient may be liable for. Lynn will also present the scope of practice limitations for Podiatrists.
Highlights Of The Session:
- Get insights of CMS guidelines of medical necessity
- Know the CPT codes used by Podiatrists
- HCPCS coding for Podiatry
- Understand when to use the ABN
- Other Insurance Carrier policies for Podiatry
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Podiatrists, coders, administrators, billing staff, clinical staff
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Leesa A. Israel, BA, CPC, CUC, CPPM, CMBS
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics. With the AAPC, Lynn is a national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the National Advisory Board.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.