Podiatry Coding And Billing
Get Updated On Podiatry Services Billing And Coding.
Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) are limited to procedures in the foot and ankle. Because the practice is limited, many insurance carriers and Medicare have very specific guidelines and policies, many of which relate to medical necessity that not only effect what can be billed, but also if it can be performed by a Podiatrist.
Register for this 60-minute audio conference where coding expert Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC, will show you the policies and guidelines of several insurance carriers as well as Medicare. Get a better understanding of what should be expected to be paid, and what the patient may be liable for. Lynn will also present the scope of practice limitations for Podiatrists.
Highlights Of The Session:
- Get insights of CMS guidelines of medical necessity
- Know the CPT codes used by Podiatrists
- HCPCS coding for Podiatry
- Understand when to use the ABN
- Other Insurance Carrier policies for Podiatry
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Podiatrists, coders, administrators, billing staff, clinical staff
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics....
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.