Risk Management In Portfolio Planning For Optimal Drug Development
Know how to Analyze, Mitigate Portfolio Risk and Incorporate Risk Management into Strategic Planning
Rigorous portfolio risk analysis for drug development is not very well developed. Conventional portfolio risk assessment models do not take into consideration drugs interdependence. They also do not incorporate analysis of risk mitigation strategies. Many of them deal with operational risks, i.e. risks which could be mitigated by adding resources. At the portfolio level, analysis of strategic risk (e.g. due to a clinical trial failure) could be crucial for the company.
Join Vladimir Shnaydman for this information packed session to get a comprehensive view of methodology for portfolio risk analysis.
Here are the tools you will walk away with:
- How to analyze portfolio risk?
- How to mitigate portfolio risk?
- How to incorporate portfolio risk into strategic planning?
This session will cover the following topics:
- Portfolio risk management methodology based on drugs interdependence and incorporation of risk mitigation strategies
- Portfolio simulator as a prime tool for risk analysis
- Analysis of risk mitigation strategies at the portfolio level
- Alignment with portfolio selection
- Case study illustrating proposed methodology
Who should attend?
- Portfolio managers, directors, VPs, SVPs.
- Strategic planners
- Financial groups (analysts, managers, directors, VPs)
- Business development groups (analysts, managers, directors, VPs)
- Clinical Operations (analysts, managers, directors, VPs)
- Manufacturing (analysts, managers, directors, VPs)
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Angela Bazigos ,
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar,
- Lori Herz, Ph.D.
- Angela Bazigos ,
- Dr. David Lim, Ph.D., RAC, ASQ-CQA
- Norma Skolnik,
About Our Speaker
Vladimir Shnaydman, Ph.D, is President of ORBee Consulting. Vladimir has BS & MS Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, MS in Applied Mathematics & Operations Research, and Ph.D. in Engineering. He contributed to many industries such as biotechnology, computer networking, data storages, water resources planning and management, telecommunications, transportation, and others. Dr. Shnaydman published more than 50 papers. He is co-author of three books.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.