Managing Clinical Trials
Does Your Staff Conduct a Compliant Clinical Trial?
This is the first in a series of training sessions intended to understand the essence of a managed clinical trial. Now, one way for hospitals, clinics and CROs to increase revenues is to do more clinical trials. In order to do this they must prepare their staffs to be ready to do clinical trials.
This is a 90 minute enlightening session that anyone in a hospital, clinic or CRO who might be involved in conducting a clinical trial should take. If they have never been involved they will learn what one is, if they have done clinical trials it will be useful to put everyone on the same level as far as terms and operations. The session will take them through the things to watch for that will need attention during the trial. They will see the different aspects that need to be managed.
Here's a look at what Richard will cover:
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- What to Watch For
- Size - Large vs Small
- Who is Managing the Trial – People, Schedule
- Follow the Protocol
- What to do
Who should attend? Nursing staff, Physicians, Clinical Pharmacists, Lab Technicians, Finance/Accounting, IT, Marketing personnel, Clinical Research Associates, Biometric Specialists, Data Managers, Medical Writers, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Statisticians and Contracting Professionals
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript - you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Dr. Richard Chamberlain has provided executive consulting services to numerous Pharmaceutical, Biotechnical, Medical Device companies, and international Contract Research Organizations in the areas of strategic planning project management for the development of computerized project management tools and Computer Systems Validation.
Richard managed large-scale clinical projects from the project planning phase until project closure. He has taught numerous public and in-house courses on various topics... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.