The Pros And Cons Of Implementing A Bill Hold versus A Bill Sieve For Clinical Research Billing Compliance
Learn the Importance of Implementing a Bill Hold Vs a Bill Sieve to Ensure Compliant Clinical Research Billing
Many institutions while addressing clinical research billing compliance, implement an across the board bill hold, rush through coverage analyses, review historical charges out of context, and lament over the size of the bill hold.
Join our renowned speaker Allecia A. Harley, Director, in a power-packed session and learn about a multi-pronged approach to this challenge using a bill sieve instead of a bill hold. You will also learn how this in turn will help reduce the size of accounts receivable on hold and prevent timely filing concerns from resulting in a complete loss of revenue.
Here's a look at what Allecia will cover:
- What is a bill hold versus a bill sieve?
- What are the pros and cons of each approach?
- Ways to effectively implement either approach in a systematic way
- What are the metrics to be monitored and why?
Who should attend?
- Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of Revenue cycle, Revenue cycle staff involved in reviewing charges related to research.
- Research administrators that are involved in coverage analysis development, budgeting, review of patient care costs for posting to research accounts, and study close-out.
- Compliance officers or team members involved in clinical research billing compliance.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Allecia has 20 years of experience serving healthcare and higher education clients as an epidemiologist, researcher, administrator, and management consultant. She works extensively with clinical research executives in a variety of areas, including: budgeting, contracting; in-study management; policy, procedure, and template development; policy and procedure audits, and overall roles and responsibilities.
Allecia is a subject matter expert on research billing compliance and has conducted more than five hundred... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.