Correctly use new and revised CPT® 2016 codes to earn pay you deserve. Don’t miss out on new, revised, and deleted codes to streamline reporting direct and indirect immunofluorescence. Revamp your Medicare drug screen coding — again — with new “G” codes.
Learn how to comply with CMS regulatory guidance to ensure clean claims. This session by our expert speaker, Ellen Garver, will give you the latest direction from Medicare fee schedules and edit programs such as Correct Coding Initiative (CCI).
Who should attend?
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Terry A. Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMC, CMSCS,
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, COC , CPC-P, CPC-I , CPCO, CEN
Ellen Garver, BS, BA, CPC, regularly covers medical coding and compliance for pathology and laboratory as well as general surgery. The 15-year Coding Institute veteran has served as the editor of Pathology/Lab Coding Alert since its inception in 1999 and is also the current editor of General Surgery Coding Alert.