Payment for Postoperative Pain Procedures Doesn't have to Hurt
Knowing when and how to bill for postoperative pain management can be an acute pain for billing staff.
Does your practice understand when postoperative pain is considered bundled with the surgeon's office?
Your pain relief is here. Join pain billing expert Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC for this 1-hour presentation where she will help you with your documentation and coding and billing for postoperative pain.
Here's a look at what Kelly will cover:
- The difference between acute and chronic pain and how to understand the documentation
- How does the CCI address postoperative pain management?
- Documentation essentials for all post operative pain
- Zoom in on the common problems/ issues
- Billing hurdles for the use of ultrasound guidance
- What to do about postoperative pain visits
- PLUS: Kelly will provide you with additional resources for information
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? MDs, CRNAs, billers, coders, practice managers, and administrative staff.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Kelly Dennis has over 29 years experience in anesthesia and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is certified through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves as lead advisor for their anesthesia board. She is also a certified health care auditor and has owned...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.