Using Modifiers: Unlock the Secrets to Pain Management Procedure Billing
Every Pain Management Coder Needs To Know Modifiers Inside And Out - Or You’re Risking Denials, Slashed Reimbursement, And Potentially Even Fraud Charges.
When you code for a pain management provider, choosing the proper modifier for the documented procedure can get tricky. But don’t worry! This surgical modifier round up training session will unlock the secrets about the modifiers you’ll use most often in your pain management practice.
Now, more than ever before, we're seeing decreasing reimbursements and increased compliance scrutiny. You need every available tool to capture revenue and avoid inaccurate - or even fraudulent – pain management procedure billing.
Modifiers can make all the difference, but only if you use them correctly. Inappropriate use of modifiers can put you at risk for compliance breaches and potential fines if an auditor knocks on your door.
This pain management coding conference will unlock the secrets over whether to append a modifier and if so, which one...
Don't Miss These Essentials:
- "Red flag" modifiers - which modifiers are they and when is it appropriate to use them?
- Modifier order - what sequence should you use on the claim? It matters …
- Confusing modifiers demystified: The distinction between modifiers 52 and 53.
- Avoid penalties for fraud and abuse when you learn how to correctly use modifier 59.
- Key differences in a single digit - modifiers 76, 77, 78 and 79
Become a modifier guru -- they can make all the difference when it comes to claim payments and denials.
Who should attend? Pain Management providers, Coders, Billers, Office Managers, Practice Managers
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Leesa A. Israel, BA, CPC, CUC, CMBS
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
About Our Speaker
Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, ACS-PM, CPCO, is an accomplished professional considerable years of experience both in the business and medical fields. As owner of MJH Consulting and a coding, billing and compliance consultant, she provides documentation, coding and account receivable auditing and compliance evaluations.
Hammer enjoys teaching providers and their staff on correct coding and billing and presents nationally on these topics. Her field of specialties includes... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.