Modifiers for Otolaryngology: Best Practices for Reimbursement Success
Tired of hearing about modifier usage without otolaryngology-specific examples?
Specialty-specific help is here to help you navigate the modifier maze in your otolaryngology practice. From how to ethically obtain better reimbursement to avoiding compliance issues, otolaryngology coding and billing expert Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC, will show you the ropes in this 60-minute audioconference. You'll learn about globals, documentation, payment optimization, and more.
In partnership with:
- The difference between E/M-only, global, and bundling-related modifiers – and how they affect your coding and payment.
- How the global period is affected by modifier usage: Here's what most coders miss.
- Know your documentation rules: What you need to support compliant modifier usage -- and get paid.
- 2 major modifier appending mistakes that otolaryngology coders make -- and how to avoid them.
- Have denials when you know you deserved payment? Use these stellar appeals tips.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Physicians, office managers and administrators, coders, billers, and supervisors.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Diana W. Voorhees, M.A., CLS, MT, SH, CLCP
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Andrew B. Wachler,
About Our Speaker
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a CPC (physician coder), CPC-H (hospital outpatient coder), CPC-P (payer coder), a CPC-I (coding instructor) and a CPCO (certified professional compliance officer). She...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.