Balloon Dilation Sinuplasty & Balloon Dilation with Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Underline These Balloon Dilation Coding Details.
Do you know how to code balloon dilation services? This relatively new technology requires you to know more than simply what CPT® code to use. You need to understand how to react when you receive reimbursement resistance from your payer. You also need to understand the new 72 hour window and what that means for hospital owned or hospital controlled practices who perform balloon sinuplasty in the office.
Our expert presenter, Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CENTC, CHCC, will dispel the myths and boil these claims down to the facts. By examining the payment differentials, you can weigh in the options for performing dilation procedures in the office versus in the ASC or outpatient facility.
This Session Will Help You:
- Make certain you’re reporting endoscopic sinus surgeries applicable to balloon sinus dilation using the new CPT® codes.
- Find out how to code when balloon dilation sinuplasty services, with functional sinus surgery and without functional surgery (dilation only).
- Highlight the terminology you need in your provider’s documentation, and learn how it can affect coding and reimbursement.
- Learn the answer to the question: is fluoroscopy billable in additional to balloon sinuplasty?
- Take these steps when you receive a denial.
- Underline these patient benefits. You’ll see the reason behind getting pre-certification and approval from third party payers.
- Check out when to use modifier PD and what it means financially for hospital owned or hospital controlled practices.
Who should attend? Physicians, Physician Assistants, Office Managers / Administrators, Billing Managers, Billing Supervisors, Coders, Accounts Receivable Department
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Leesa A. Israel, BA, CPC, CUC, CPPM, CMBS
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
About Our Speaker
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a CPC (physician coder), CPC-H (hospital outpatient coder), CPC-P (payer coder), a CPC-I (coding instructor) and a CPCO (certified professional compliance officer). She...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.