Coding & Billing For Allergy Testing, Injections, Medications & Immunotherapy
Get Your Most Pressing Allergy Coding Queries Answered!
A lot of misconceptions float around allergy clinics and those who offer allergy services, about coding and billing practices.
Different types of allergy testing, who can do testing, as well as how to bill allergy shots are common topics that leave allergy coders with their hands in the air.
Join nationally-known coding and billing expert Barbara J. Cobuzzi, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, for this 60-minute jam-packed session on allergy coding and reimbursement essentials. You’ll walk away with newfound knowledge to keep your claims clean and reimbursement optimized.
Here's what you will learn:
- What codes do you use for specific allergy testing?
- What is the difference between incremental allergy testing and SET allergy testing?
- How is the preparation of allergy serum coded and billed for Medicare and how does that differ for private insurance?
- What documentation is necessary for allergy testing and allergy desensitization shots?
- What are the supervision requirements for allergy operations within the practice?
Who should attend? Coders, Office Managers, Billing Managers, Nurse Allergists, Physicians, Billers
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the AAPC as a CPC, CPC-H, and a CPC-I. She also holds a specialty certification in Otolaryngology (CENTC). Ms Cobuzzi is a past member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.