Coding & Billing For Allergy Testing, Injections, Medications & Immunotherapy
Get Your Most Pressing Allergy Coding Queries Answered!
A lot of misconceptions float around allergy clinics and those who offer allergy services, about coding and billing practices.
Different types of allergy testing, who can do testing, as well as how to bill allergy shots are common topics that leave allergy coders with their hands in the air.
Join nationally-known coding and billing expert Barbara J. Cobuzzi, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, for this 60-minute jam-packed session on allergy coding and reimbursement essentials. You’ll walk away with newfound knowledge to keep your claims clean and reimbursement optimized.
Here's what you will learn:
- What codes do you use for specific allergy testing?
- What is the difference between incremental allergy testing and SET allergy testing?
- How is the preparation of allergy serum coded and billed for Medicare and how does that differ for private insurance?
- What documentation is necessary for allergy testing and allergy desensitization shots?
- What are the supervision requirements for allergy operations within the practice?
Who should attend? Coders, Office Managers, Billing Managers, Nurse Allergists, Physicians, Billers
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
About Our Speaker
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a CPC (physician coder), CPC-H (hospital outpatient coder), CPC-P (payer coder), a CPC-I (coding instructor) and a CPCO (certified professional compliance officer). She...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.