2012 Otolaryngology Coding Update
Learn what's on the 2012 coding horizon for Otolaryngology with top coding pro, Barbara Cobuzzi — from the comfort of your own office
Your practice won't receive all the reimbursement it deserves if you don't have a complete and thorough understanding of the Otolaryngology coding changes in store for 2012. But you don't have to travel to Chicago to get the whole picture.
Get your entire staff ready for 2012 in just 60 minutes. Learn all of the new, revised and deleted codes for Otolaryngology services with Barbara Cobuzzi 's information-packed event.
Avoid claim denials right from the start of 2012. Don't risk delayed payments -- get up to speed on the CPT's Otolaryngology codes for 2012.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Which updates and guidelines affect your coding and reimbursement in 2012
- Examples of how to apply ICD-9 & CPT® changes affecting your specialty
- What documentation payers expect you to provide for full reimbursement
- Some of the challenges for otolaryngology coding in 2012
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Billing staff, coding staff, doctors, office managers, and collection staff in pediatrics clinics and practices
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
About Our Speaker
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a CPC (physician coder), CPC-H (hospital outpatient coder), CPC-P (payer coder), a CPC-I (coding instructor) and a CPCO (certified professional compliance officer). She...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.