Zoom In On Arthroscopic Surgery Coding
Know your coding options for arthroscopic surgery.
Arthroscopic surgery entails utilizing all of the CPT codes and knowing your anatomy so that the provider is appropriately reimbursed for all procedures performed. There are also some new codes related to arthroscopy of the hip for 2011 that can be helpful in reporting these procedures to treat the hip
Join coding pro Lynn Anderanin far a review of the major joints of the body to assist in properly coding all of the procedures performed.
PLUS: You’ll learn how to talk to your provider about what is needed in the operative to collect the right reimbursement.
Take a look at what Lynn will cover:
- Anatomy of the major joints in the body
- A review of the available CPT codes for arthroscopy
- Helpful tips for documentation in the operative report
- New hip arthroscopy for 2011
- Proper use of modifiers
- Coding rules for arthroscopy
Who should attend? Coders, orthopedic surgeons, physician assistants, nurses, billers, surgery schedulers
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics....
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.