Writing Effective Orthopedic Appeals
Specific issues related to orthopedic claims and what works in adjudicating payments from the insurance carriers.
In this time of billing and coding it is increasingly important that the physician is reimbursed appropriately for all services and procedures performed. When insurance carriers have not processed claims according to the guidelines it is essential to have the tools to effectively communicate with the insurance carriers for proper reimbursement.
During this 1-hour audio event with expert coder, Lynn Anderanin, review common errors in claims processing and receive sample appeals letters to utilize in your office.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- Writing effective appeals letters.
- Supporting documentation for proper claims processing.
- Tips on what to do when insurance carriers are not recognizing modifiers.
- What reimbursement should be received on add on codes and tools to correspond with insurance carriers.
- Follow up process on appeals.
- Suggestions to track appeals payments.
Who should attend? Office staff, billers, coders, collections staff, administrators.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics. With the AAPC, Lynn is a national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the National Advisory Board.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.