2012 Update On Orthoscopic CPT Coding For Upper Extremity
Zoom In On Orthopedic Surgery Coding
Orthopedic surgeries can put you in a tight spot when it comes to applying the appropriate CPT® code, especially given 2012’s new rules. You do have other options: such as, including adding modifiers 59 or 22 — or using an unlisted procedure code. However, you need to meet specific requirements and information to support how much reimbursement your surgeon deserves.
Our expert presenter, Kristi Stumpf, MCS-P, CPC, COSC, ACS-OR, will show you how to get your upper extremity orthoscopic surgery claims processed the first time around. You’ll examine real coding examples and learn documentation tips. Want to know where to find specialty guidelines? We’ve got the URLs you need to bookmark.
This session will help you:
- Bolster your bottom line by — correctly — implementing 2012 changes.
- Show you what you need to submit unlisted procedure codes and get the reimbursement your surgeon deserves.
- Attach modifiers 59 and 22 like an expert.
- Highlight the most useful specialty guidelines to support your private payer claim questions.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend?
Beginning and intermediate medical coders, practice managers, providers, billing staff members
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Brad Hart, MBA, MS, CMPE, CPC, COBGC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Susie T. Harris, PhD , MBA , RHIA , CCS, AHIMA/ICD-10 PCS
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
About Our Speaker
Kristi Stumpf MCS-P, CPC, COSC, ACS-OR has over 35 years experience in the Orthopedic Arena as a Navy Corpsman, Orthopedic Technologist, Limited Xray Technologist, Operating Room Technologist, Back Office Supervisor, Certified Coder and Coding and Compliance Supervisor for a multispecialty Orthopedic Practice.Currently serving as an Orthopedic Advisor for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and Compliance. AAPC certified her as a Certified Professional Coder with Subspecialty Certification in Orthopedics through...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.