2013 Physical Therapy Coding
Are You Prepared For The Recent Coding Changes Made In Physical And Occupational Therapy By Medicare?
Sign up for an enlightening 60-minute audio event presented by expert speaker Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR to get insights into the 2013 changes regarding physical therapy and occupational therapy. There are many changes from a Medicare standpoint that your therapist will need to be aware of.
Margie will enlighten you with the information from the Federal register and information regarding initial evaluations, re-evaluations and plan of care. Also, she’ll go over the non-payable G codes and C modifiers that will be required later this year.
- Be prepared for 2013 new G codes for tracking and Modifiers.
- Learn about the C modifiers that will be required by your therapist.
- Help the therapist understand the importance of documentation.
- Problem Codes – 97760 and their Re-Evaluations.
- Understand the two different types of therapy caps that will now be in effect for 2013.
- Long term goals and its importance for Medicare claims.
- Get discussed to claims based on functional reporting time and limitations.
- Learn 6 sets typically reported for PT or OT.
- Insights on Guidelines from CMS for modifier selection.
- Be able to know what tools/templates CMS has listed for possible usage to rating for the G codes.
Who should attend? Coders, Billers, Office Managers, Practice Manager, Therapist
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR With over 28+ years experience in the Healthcare arena, in positions from nurse’s aide to ward clerk and medical transcriptionist to office manager, Margie understands how offices are structured. Twenty of those years were spent in the field of Orthopedics. She obtained Certified Professional Coder (CPC) designation in 1995 from the American Academy of...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.