2013 Physical Therapy Coding
Are You Prepared For The Recent Coding Changes Made In Physical And Occupational Therapy By Medicare?
Sign up for an enlightening 60-minute audio event presented by expert speaker Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR to get insights into the 2013 changes regarding physical therapy and occupational therapy. There are many changes from a Medicare standpoint that your therapist will need to be aware of.
Margie will enlighten you with the information from the Federal register and information regarding initial evaluations, re-evaluations and plan of care. Also, she’ll go over the non-payable G codes and C modifiers that will be required later this year.
- Be prepared for 2013 new G codes for tracking and Modifiers.
- Learn about the C modifiers that will be required by your therapist.
- Help the therapist understand the importance of documentation.
- Problem Codes – 97760 and their Re-Evaluations.
- Understand the two different types of therapy caps that will now be in effect for 2013.
- Long term goals and its importance for Medicare claims.
- Get discussed to claims based on functional reporting time and limitations.
- Learn 6 sets typically reported for PT or OT.
- Insights on Guidelines from CMS for modifier selection.
- Be able to know what tools/templates CMS has listed for possible usage to rating for the G codes.
Who should attend? Coders, Billers, Office Managers, Practice Manager, Therapist
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR With over 30+ years experience in the Healthcare arena, in positions from nurse’s aide to ward clerk and medical transcriptionist to office manager, Margie understands how offices are structured. Twenty of those years were spent in the field of Orthopedics.She obtained Certified Professional Coder (CPC) designation in 1995 from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), where she served as...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.