Orthopedic Modifiers: Your Key to Reimbursement
Code multiple procedures accurately and effectively for optimal reimbursement!
Puzzled by orthopedic coding modifiers and their minute differences? Let our coding expert Terry Fletcher fill you in on the ins and outs of these codes and what modifier is most appropriate.
- Find out when no modifier is necessary on independent procedures billed at the same time.
- When do payers want bilateral modifiers?
- Using modifiers on combined endoscopic and open procedures.
- Never be confused about modifier -51 vs. -59 again!
- Step by step instructions on how to use -22 modifier and make it work!
- Your 2009 modifier update -- we fill you in on all the new wording.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? All orthopedic staff members, including doctors, office managers, administrators, coders, billers, front office and back office.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a coding expert with over 25 years experience in the Healthcare Coding Industry. Terry has been a frequent presenter at the National AAPC Conferences, and is her local chapter founder. She was recognized by her chapter as the 2012 Coder of the year. She is past Chair AAPCCA-(2007-2009), and a current Local Chapter President, in Laguna Beach, California. Terry is also a past member of the...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.