Maximize Reimbursement for Orthopedic Repair of Tendons, Blood Vessels and Nerves
Boost your ortho coding skills and stop leaving money on the table.
Orthopedic surgery isn't all about bones and muscles. As an orthopedic coder, you need to know how to accurately code repairs to tendons, blood vessels and nerves, too. And this means wandering into the cardiovascular and nervous surgery sections of CPT.
Let orthopedic coding guru Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC guide you through all of the procedures and related codes and get you on the road to coding excellence. In just 1 hour, you'll learn essential guidelines and tips to appropriately code for these repair procedures.
Session Highlights Include:
- Tendons: A clear explanation of repair procedures related to tendons, both flexor and extensor, by body area.
- Blood Vessels: Detailed description of the different methods of repairing blood vessels.
- Nerves: Instruction on suturing nerves and nerve grafts.
- Add-on Codes: Nerve repairs that allow additional reimbursement - learn which scenarios fit.
- Equipment: Find out how to document and code the use of the operating microscope.
- Wound Repairs: Learn when to report wound repairs when repairing tendons, blood vessels and nerves.
- PLUS: You'll take away handouts for future reference on the appropriate code ranges and tips related to CPT guidelines and CCI edits.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, coders, billers, insurance claims processors.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics. With the AAPC, Lynn is a national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the National Advisory Board.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.