Lower Extremity, Hips, and Knee Surgical Procedures for 2012
Are you implementing 2012’s big changes to your orthopedic practice?
Every dollar counts — this year especially. Not only have knee arthroscopy procedure codes 29880 and 29881 suffered a huge cut in reimbursement, but SI joint injections are subject to major changes. If that’s not enough to make your head spin, orthopedic practices everywhere are trying to get a handle on how to bill and report for FAI hip procedures.
This 60 minute audio presentation is focused on hip and knee procedures, given by expert Margie S. Vaught, you’ll find all the tools you need to maximize your 2012 claims. Don’t leave ethical reimbursement your physician deserves on the table. Register for the event now!
This session will help you:
- Underline key documentation for 2012 knee arthroscopy procedures.
- Learn how to bill SI joint injections, given this year’s changes.
- Audit yourself: Are applying the right codes for arthroscopic FAI hip procedures?
- Untangle total joint arthroplasties with this overview of complicated infected total joints and conversion situations.
- Decide who you should reference for those tricky claim situations: the AAOS or CCI.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, office managers, practice managers, orthopedic surgeons, orthopedists, physicians
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR With over 28+ years experience in the Healthcare arena, in positions from nurse’s aide to ward clerk and medical transcriptionist to office manager, Margie understands how offices are structured. Twenty of those years were spent in the field of Orthopedics. She obtained Certified Professional Coder (CPC) designation in 1995 from the American Academy of...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.