ICD-10 Musculoskeletal Issues- Are You Ready?
Translate Musculoskeletal Complaints Into ICD-10 Right Now.
Despite the ICD-10 deadline being in flux, you shouldn’t be caught unprepared. By tackling how to report musculoskeletal complaints right now, you will be ahead of the game when ICD-10 comes into effect.
This important 60-minute audio conference, presented by expert Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR, will highlight guideline changes from ICD-9 to ICD-10 as well as those tricky fracture and injury code subtleties. Join now and also get great URL references along with tips and charts on how you should be implementing this transition. Also, you’ll find out how you can check provider documentation to see if it supports diagnosis codes in ICD-10.
This session will help you:
- Underline key documentation points to correctly select the appropriate ICD-10 code.
- Draw the line between resolved musculoskeletal issues versus when the patient is healed.
- Decipher what seventh digits represent and how you can keep them straight.
- Apply these tactics to encourage your providers to start documenting charts — now — to support future ICD-10 claims.
- Go in-depth with examples of the most common coding situations relating to musculoskeletal complaints.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend?
Coders, Billers, Office Managers, Practice Manager, Orthopedic Surgeons
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
About Our Speaker
Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR With over 30+ years experience in the Healthcare arena, in positions from nurse’s aide to ward clerk and medical transcriptionist to office manager, Margie understands how offices are structured. Twenty of those years were spent in the field of Orthopedics.She obtained Certified Professional Coder (CPC) designation in 1995 from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), where she served as...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.