Hand, Wrist, And Fingers Surgical Procedures for 2012
Spotlight on Hand, Wrist, Fingers: Grab Onto These Expert Coding Strategies
Do you have a handle on how to report hand & wrist surgical procedures? Do finger surgical procedures make you want to pull your hair out? You have to know all the tendons, whether they are flexors or extensors, and whether the procedure takes place in zone II.
Don’t be shackled by confusing anatomy and complicated terminology. This vital 60-minute audio conference, given by expert Margie S. Vaught, will cover procedures from basal joint arthroplasties to arthrodesis of the wrist — and much more!
Register now for this 60 minute audio conference geared totally to hand, wrist and finger procedures with the latest information from official sources along with information as to what to look for in a given operative note to support the appropriate CPT and ICD-9 coding as well as modifiers.
This session will help you:
- Apply the latest information from official sources about how to code hand, wrist, and finger procedures
- Highlight what anatomic locations are key in a given operative note.
- Report basal arthroplasties with FCR sling suspension grafting.
- Examine what is — and what isn’t — included in wrist arthroplasties.
- Filter through non-user friendly wrist arthrodesis codes and draw the line between 25800 and 25820.
- Find out if you should reference AAOS or CCI when confronted with bundling issues.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend?
Coders, Billers, Office Managers, Practice Manager, Orthopedic Surgeons
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR With over 28+ years experience in the Healthcare arena, in positions from nurse’s aide to ward clerk and medical transcriptionist to office manager, Margie understands how offices are structured. Twenty of those years were spent in the field of Orthopedics. She obtained Certified Professional Coder (CPC) designation in 1995 from the American Academy of...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.