Evaluation And Management For Orthopedics
Are You ready to Evaluate And Manage Your Documentation?
All physicians need to document their E/M services based on the 1995 or 1997 E/M Guidelines. However, specialists have a unique situation in which they are normally addressing one or two organ systems, which make the use of the guidelines complex.
Register now for this 60-minute audio conference and our expert speaker Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC will review actual documentation related to the 3 parts of an E/M visit, and dissect what is needed to meet the requirements for the guidelines. Lynn will also compare the two sets of guidelines to help you utilize the ones that best fit your provider’s documentation.
Lynn will explain 1995 and 1997 E/M Guidelines by CMS, and show you charts used to determine the appropriate CPT code choice based on the documentation. You’ll get tips on utilizing the guidelines to maximize the highest level of service documented.
Be Prepared For An Explosion Of Information & Tips On:
- 1995 vs. 1997 guidelines for Orthopedics – which works best
- Actual documentation from physicians to review
- Review of the 3 parts of an E/M visit, history, examination, and medical decision making
- Requirements necessary for new/consult patients vs. established patients
- Common areas where lack of documentation is found
- Other tips for providers to ensure proper documentation to maximize reimbursement
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Non physician practitioners(PA, NP, CNS, CST, APN), physicians, coders, administrators, auditors
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics....
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.