2012 Orthopedic Coding Update
Book your seat now for the Orthopedics-Coding Update.
With the multitude of CPT changes that occur each year, and no grace period for these changes, you must be ready for these changes by name.
In this session Lynn Anderanin will discuss the CPT changes for 2012 that will affect orthopedics.
PLUS: Get the scoop on new procedures that are being performed that CPT 2012 may not be addressing.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Guidelines for 22614 & 22632 CPT® Codes
- New CPT® codes for Compression systems, Xialfex® injection
- Review of deleted codes 77079, 77083, 73542
- Revised codes 15150 – 15157, 99218 – 99220, 99354 – 99359, 22521 – 22522, 22610, 22612, 62287, 63020, 63030, 63035, 62310 & 62311, 64633, 64634 – 64636, 27096, 29880 & 298811
- New codes to skin grafts – 15271, 15272, 15273, 15274; additional skin graft codes – 15275, 15276, 15277, 15278, and deleted skin graft codes
- 2012 Work RVU updates for codes 29877, G0289, 29880 & 29881
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Office Managers, Office administrators, billing and coding managers, coders, auditors, physicians.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics. With the AAPC, Lynn is a national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the National Advisory Board.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.