2011 Ophthalmology and Optometry Coding Update
Coding changes are here again - are you ready? After all, you're responsible for implementing them all correctly. And we can help …
Join coding expert Raequell Duran, CPC for this intensive 1-hour course that will bring you up to speed with the new changes for 2011. You'll learn about all the payment, policy and coding changes that affect ophthalmology and optometry practices and services.
Become your office coding guru when you learn about the Medicare Fee Schedule and Payment Policy Revisions, PQRI, changes to ICD-9, diagnosis coding, and the OIG workplan. And of course, you'll learn all the CPT deletions, additions and revisions you can't do without.
Can't-Miss Agenda Items Include:
- New codes for reporting OCT
- Conversion factor and payment changes
- PQRI measures and incentive payment for 2011
- OIG focus for 2011 - what to watch out for
- Upcoming changes to ICD-9 updates
- And more…
Who should attend? Coders, billers, office managers and physicians that deal with ophthalmology and optometry
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Diana W. Voorhees, M.A., CLS, MT, SH, CLCP
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, CPC-H, MBA
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
About Our Speaker
Raequell Duran, CPC, has over twenty years of experience in the medical field and is a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) and a former Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA). She worked at a multi-specialty clinic, a sub-specialty retina practice, a multi-specialty ophthalmology practice and in the hospital setting prior to beginning her consulting career in 1996.
Ms. Duran presented coding courses across the nation for the American Academy of Ophthalmology and... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.