Ob-Gyn Surgical Anatomy and Terminology from A to Z
Here’s How to Make Ob-Gyn Operative Coding Simpler
When a surgical ob-gyn operative report lands on your desk, you need to know anatomy — not only for procedure coding but to pinpoint that ultra specific diagnostic code. This is especially true when physicians perform more complicated procedures in contiguous areas, and you have to decide if you can bill additional procedures.
Join ob-gyn coding veteran and our expert presenter, Melanie Witt, RN, CPC, COBGC, MA, in this vital session to stay current with surgical anatomy and terminology. Melanie will share some vital surgery coding & billing tips which will make your job easier. You’ll make error-free, denial-proof claims in ½ the time and get paid faster.
This session will help you:
- Determine when to use the site-specific codes for lesion removal. And, find out which code set is most appropriate.
- Highlight these anatomic landmarks that indicate a physician performed a procedure.
- Is your surgeon using terminology not in CPT? Translate these latest surgical terms into definitive CPT codes.
- Understand the special coding issues related to anatomic sites for more accurate billing.
- Draw a line from your anatomical knowledge to that ultra-specific diagnostic code.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, providers, practice managers in ob-gyn and family practice
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Melanie Witt, RN, CPC, COBGC, MA is an independent coding education consultant and a well-known speaker and recognized expert in the area of coding and reimbursement for ob-gyn services. She is the former program manager of the Department of Coding and Nomenclature at the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Witt is also the consulting editor for Ob-Gyn Coding Alert.... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.