Gyn Oncology: Managing The Coding Cure
Take The Guesswork Out Of Gyn Oncology Coding.
Coding for gynecological oncology cases can be a nightmare, given the seemingly endless number of procedures – and combinations of procedure – that treats different types of cancer. You not only have to know what was done by the surgeon, but then you must be able to pick out codeable diagnoses in support of what was done.
Register now with this enlightening session where our expert speaker Melanie Witt, RN, CPC, COBGC, MA, will take you through the essentials of Ob-gyn oncology coding. Know the diagnostic and procedural combinations to rightly claim it at the first time.
As a value addition, you will also get Ob-gyn cancer coding table that highlights the elements of each surgery by CPT code, along with RVUs for each procedure to find the right code fast.
Take a look at what's included in the session:
- Get familiar with the different gyn cancer types and their treatments.
- Learn how to choose the diagnosis code that best supports the surgery performed.
- Faced with a combination surgery that has no exact CPT code? Here’s what to do.
- The different levels of hysterectomy may have you confused. Find out how to easily tell them apart.
- Learn when the diagnosis dictates the procedure and when it does not.
Got a hard case or situation to code? Submit your question or case at least a week before the session at Nielynco@aol.com and get answer on your case from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, practice managers
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
About Our Speaker
Melanie Witt, RN, CPC, COBGC, MA is an independent coding education consultant and a well-known speaker and recognized expert in the area of coding and reimbursement for ob-gyn services. She is the former program manager of the Department of Coding and Nomenclature at the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Witt is also the consulting editor for Ob-Gyn Coding Alert.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.